Garrett Leight California Optical, Thierry Lasry, Caroline Abram, MATSUDA, Akoni Eyewear among other leading designers anchor The ATELIER in 2024
The ATELIER at Vision Expo East 2024 has the industry buzzing with excitement for what will be the largest collection of sought-after international independent designers exhibiting under one roof anywhere in the US. The ATELIER will be home to a diverse community of the industry’s leading independent, design-led brands, making an enhanced, expanded, and sold-out return to Vision Expo East 2024. Taking place from March 14-17 at the iconic Javits Center in New York City, this magnified show neighborhood promises to be the ultimate destination for industry professionals and top tier retail boutiques seeking the newest and finest in independent eyewear design and craftsmanship.
Guests visiting The ATELIER in 2024 will experience enhanced and new daily amenities including:
- Exclusive ATELIER Giveaway
- Daily Service at The ATELIER’s Barista Bar
- Daily Service at The ATELIER’s Bubble Bar
- Sunday Service at The ATELIER’s Breakfast Bar
- DJ all day at The ATELIER Lounge
- Dedicated Concierge
- New – The Look Out at ATELIER Featuring New, Emerging Designers
“We are thrilled to share a better-than-ever ATELIER neighborhood this year at Vision Expo East featuring a curated assemble of the industry’s most prominent designers from near and far as well we enhanced amenities and features for ATELIER’s visitors to enjoy. It will truly stand as the go-to destination for eyewear buyers seeking the freshest in design innovation, craftsmanship and an overall elevated experience,” said Fran Pennella, Vice President of Vision Expo at RX.
Key Highlights of The ATELIER neighborhood at Vision Expo East 2024:
- 75 Independent Designers: A unique community of the finest independent designers from around the globe including Garrett Leight California Optical, Thierry Lasry, Caroline Abram, MATSUDA, Akoni Eyewear; Blackfin; Max Pittion; Leisure Society; Sabine Be and Emmanuelle Khanh among others. See larger list of exhibitors here.
- The Lookout at ATELIER: A select group of emerging independent designers ready to make their mark in the industry. The Lookout will shine a spotlight on fresh talent, who have been in business less than five years, offering a preview of the next wave of groundbreaking eyewear designs.
- Entertainment and Hospitality: The ATELIER experience will feature an all-day DJ, complimentary barista coffee service, exclusive giveaway, daily afternoon bites and beverage service. The ATELIER will allow attendees to be immersed in an atmosphere that blends creativity and hospitality.
- Dedicated Concierge: The dedicated concierge service is committed to enhancing the neighborhood experience. Whether visitors need assistance navigating the expansive collections or require personalized recommendations, the concierge is here to ensure a seamless and enjoyable visit.
Show attendees can visit The ATELIER pavilion March 14-17, 2024, at Vision Expo East for an immersive journey into the world of independent eyewear design.
Co-hosted by The Vision Council and RX, Vision Expo East 2024 is on track to be a landmark event for the eyecare and eyewear industry worldwide, with over 450 eyewear and eyecare companies gearing up to display their latest products and technologies across an expansive 150,000 square feet of exhibit space for one final show in New York City before debuting in Orlando, Florida beginning in 2025.
Vision Expo East 2024 will take place at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City from March 14-17, 2024. To secure your spot as an exhibitor, click here. To register as an attendee, click here. To register as media, click here.
About Vision Expo
Vision Expo East and West are trade-only conferences and exhibitions for eyecare and eyewear presented by co-owners RX and The Vision Council. Vision Expo is the complete event for ophthalmic professionals, where eyecare meets eyewear, and education, fashion and innovation mingle. In the Vision Expo Exhibit Hall, eyecare providers can discover trends, interact with new technologies and access innovative products and services. The Vision Expo education program is driven by the profession, offering content of the highest quality and relevance to enhance overall patient care. For more information on Vision Expo, visit visionexpo.com and follow Vision Expo’s social media channels, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
About The Vision Council
The Vision Council brings the power of sight to all through education, government relations, research and technical standards. A leading advocate for the optical industry, the association positions its members to deliver the eyewear and eyecare people need to look and feel their best. Vital to health, independence and safety, better vision leads to better lives. Learn more at thevisioncouncil.org.